Wednesday, August 12, 2009

LFE AND ETERNITY

Hey friend, do you hear the heartbeats of eternity?
Can you imagine parallel ways in life?
Sometimes that ways lead to eternity….
One to ultimate happiness and …
The other to unending mysteries…
Always some people are on the way…
They seek eternity in life!
At last whisper themselves on fate!

Dear friend, have you heard anywhere-
The mild voice of pathetic souls?
Can you define the meanings in
Painful words they told as ugly creatures?
In every breath of wind there is something to-
Convey stories of tears…

Dear brother, can you hear the sound of boiling water-
When you remember me and words?
Don’t be upset, my life is boiled-
Some ones need to drink it and at last…
I am on door steps of eternity!?

1 comment:

  1. But I like to’zip’ ‘hot’. But you explicitly told u are boiled …any way I can hear the soft voice of a mind which closer to me..or happy to be acquainted with the lines of poetry …hold it up for a mystic pleasure

    ReplyDelete